Private City Tour Including Tierra Santa in Buenos Aires
Visit the historical neighborhoods and the main touristic sights. And enjoy the first religious & theme park in the world devoted to The Holy Land.
Travel to the origins of the Christian era, like 2000 years ago and witness Jesus life and work. Stand in front of the biggest Nativity in the world, with hundreds of real size figures and the most spectacular light and sound show. Walk around Jerusalem and be part of the history enjoying the music, typical dishes and art of these ancient times sharing a magic and amazing enviroment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission ticket for Tierra Santa
- Professional driver specialized in tourism
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown hotels)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Tierra Santa
What's excluded :
- Luggage transportation
- Food or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Opera House "Teatro Colón", the Obelisk, Avenida Corrientes.
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Casa Rosada, Cabildo & The Metropolitan Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Caminito, Tango street dancers
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Old neighborhood in the south district
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
New area, skyscrapers, docks
Stop At: Puente de la Mujer, Porto Madero, Buenos Aires Argentina
Bridge designed by famous arquitect Santiago Calatrava.
Its design is a synthesis of the image of a couple dancing tango.
Stop At: Torre Monumental, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1315, Buenos Aires C1104 Argentina
The Argentine Big Ben
Pass By: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
French designed buildings.
Stop At: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Green area, parks, planetarium
Stop At: Tierra Santa, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado 5790, Buenos Aires 1480 Argentina
Feel the life of Jesus like if you were in Jerusalem.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Buenos Aires Hotels & Port (door # 12).Directions: Pax on board should meet the tour guide after customs, near the information desk at door # 12. A sign with the name informed will be shown to contact them. Pax at hotels should wait in the lobby and advise it at the front desk.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Starting point.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.