Private City Tour Includes One Way Monorail and Water Taxi
Enjoy a introduction to Dubai on a 4-hour private tour by car and see the city’s contemporary architecture and waterfront. Ride a traditional water taxi and a modern monorail, and get optional entry to the Burj Khalifa(at additional cost); the world’s tallest building.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dubai city tour by private car
- Private guide
- Pick up from any hotel in Dubai/Sharjah in private car
- 1-way water taxi
- Unlimited drinking water
What's excluded :
- Burj Khalifa entry ticket (optional)
- Discover a city of contrasts on a private 4-hour sightseeing tour of Dubai’s modern sights and historic monuments. Giving you a great introduction to the city, especially if you are short of time, see some of the most popular sights and visit picturesque landmarks that combine fabulous skyscraper architecture with the rich culture of the Middle East.
You will get ample time at each stop to photograph the striking buildings, such as the billowing sail-shaped Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis Hotel. Learn how the city came about and see old attractions, such as the Mosque, Al Fahidi Fort, spice and gold souks.
Stop at Dubai Creek and take a water taxi across the harbor. Drive along Jumeirah Road, passing the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, and beautiful Jumeirah Mosque.
Departure Point :Dubai Mall or your local Dubai Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Concludes at Dubai Mall or your local Dubai Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.