Private City Tour CARTAGENA
Panoramic tour of the city, in which you will know why Cartagena was the economic epicenter of the Spaniards in South America, which made it the target of pirates and privateers in the Caribbean that in turn caused the most heroic and fearsome Naval battles of the continent, and therefore this city was walled and fortified with the largest defense system in the Caribbean. You will visit the Convent of the stern founded and built from 1606-1611, which is located on a mountain at 140mts altitude and where the patron virgin of the city (Virgen de la Candelaria) is located, and then reach the largest fortification of the Caribbean The Fort of San Felipe de Barajas, which witnessed and executioner in the most epic naval battle of the Caribbean in 1741 against Admiral Vernon, and finally will make a journey of approximately two hours walking in the old city visiting its squares, churches and monuments being part of this magnificent city (Not for cruises).
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - You will be given a bottle with water for hydration during your tour.
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Convent
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Popa Convent, Calle 37, Cartagena Colombia
In the stern convent you can admire its architecture while listening to the history of the convent (of the importance of that convent for local festivities) and you can also appreciate the city of Cartagena in all its extension; making a forced stop to talk about the Cartagena society, its social distribution, its poverty, and its people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Carrera 17, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
We will first talk about the life and work of the hero Blaz de Lezo and then enter the largest fortification of the Caribbean, within which we will visit its highest place (Bonete), we will pass through its tunnels and passages, discovering and feeling each one of the most important events that took place in it and we will also talk about its construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Historico, Cartagena Colombia
We will walk through the streets of the city, while admiring its colonial architecture; We will talk about the foundation and construction of the city, the pirate attacks it suffered, the base of its economy and why Cartagena was the main port of South America. We will visit its beautiful squares, churches, sculptures and monuments while we talk about each one of them, their roles, history and importance in the city of Cartagena.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The collection is made in the tourist area of the city: Centro Historico, Bocagrande, Laguito, Castillo Grande, Manga, Crespo, Cabrero, Marbella, the hills. for cruise ships, it must be at least 4 people.Ports
- Puerto de Caratgena
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles will only be operational at 50% of their capacity. The soles of his shoes were disinfected every time he entered our vehicles. Do not open or close vehicle doors (drivers are in charge). Taking temperature before starting the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.