Private City Tour & Guided Visit to the Peter and Paul's Fortress
After your guided city tour around St. Petersburg you will visit Peter & Paul’s Fortress. Built on the small Hare Island to secure Russia’s position on the River Neva delta and in order to protect the Neva lands, regained during the Northern War, from possible attacks by Swedish troops, the Peter and Paul Fortress did not actually see the actual combat until 25 October 1917. Recently this doughty fortress-cum-prison has had many of its buildings converted into museums and features a splendid cathedral containing the tombs of the Romanov monarchs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Panoramic city tour. St Petersburg is known as the Venice of the North. We will explore the major landmarks of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress. Occupying a commanding position on tiny Hare Island, the fortress was built by Peter the Great in 1703 to protect the land near the River Neva from attacks from Sweden. However, it didn’t see combat until 1917. Recently this fortress prison has had many of its buildings converted into museums and features a splendid cathedral containing the tombs of the Romanov monarchs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in St. Petersburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.