Private City and Graffiti Tour.
The CityTour of TourPoint will allow you to know the most emblematic and fun places of the city.
You will have the opportunity to appreciate traditional art, such as Botero's sculptures, and also the most modern urban art in Medellin, on the walls and corners of the commune 13.
This tour has fun, color, magic, love, transformation, hope, experience and culture.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Snacks
- Parking Fees
- bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Estación metro san javier
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
We will know the nutibara hill and in its highest part, the Pueblito Paisa, a replica of a traditional town of yesteryear.
In this place we will have a beautiful urban view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
We will visit the Plaza de Botero, where 23 works donated by the master Fernando Botero are housed.
There we also find the Antioquia Museum and the Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estación metro san javier, Cra. 95 #96-29, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
We will take a tour of the H line of the Medellin metro, leaving the San Javier station.
In this tour we can enjoy the best panoramic view of Medellin, we will appreciate the social contrast of the city and we will enter its culture.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
We will walk the corners of commune 13 in the escalator sector.
This place is full of graffities that will tell us the story of transformation and improvement that this community has had, where today we can enjoy art, culture, its flavors, good coffee and more talent shows.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up each passenger in their place of preference.Airports
- José María Córdova International Airport, Rionegro, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/22/2019 - 11/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.