Private Circuit Island Sunrise Photo Tour
Enjoy this amazing all inclusive tour with a private company of loved ones, explore and capture every shade of Hawai'i starting off with a beautiful sunrise.
Our tours are strictly private, we implement CDC guidelines through out the experience for safety while having fun, perfect for post Covid travel.
No other tour will provide such an abundance of breathtaking sights in one day.
Let us guide you through an amazing 11-hour circuit of Oahu covering all major sights and a few more hidden ones!
Explore over 25 locations around the island, capture an eagles eye view of Makapu'u Beach, gaze upon lush green valleys from jaw dropping cliff's where ancient Hawaiian battles took place, and see magnificent sea turtles resting on the famous beaches of North Shore with daring surfers taking on monstrous waves.
Along the journey explore and learn about Hawaiian culture and its rich and colorful history from our knowledgeable guides and become an expert at photographing Hawai'i.
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camera Tripod
- Waimea Valley Park & Waimea Falls - Admission Included
- Byodo-In Temple - Admission Included
- Free Photo Session!
What's excluded :
Explore the entire island all in one day, this amazing journey will let you capture the most stunning views around the island including sunrise. Over 23 locations. Receive a free photo session with purchase.
• Sandy Beach Park, 8801 Kalanianaole Hwy, Oahu, HI 96825
• Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
• Eternity Beach, Kalaniana'ole Highway, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
• Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
• Makapu'u Beach, 41-095 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1808
• Waimanalo Beach, 41 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1299
• Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
• Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
• Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
• Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
• Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
• Kahana Bay Beach Park, Oahu, HI
• Kahuku Farms, 56-800 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, Oahu, HI 96731-2302
• Sunset Beach Park, 59-104 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-9728
• Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach Park, Pupukea, Oahu, HI
• Sharks Cove, 59-711 Kamehameha Hwy between Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline, Pupukea, Oahu, HI 96712-9404
• Pu’u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument, Pupukea Road, Pupukea, Oahu, HI 96712
• Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
• Waimea Waterfall, Oahu, HI
• Laniakea Beach, 574, 61-574 Pohaku Loa Way, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
• Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
• 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
• Green World Coffee Farms, 71 N Kamehameha Hwy # 101, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-1858
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only provide pickup from Waikiki, if you are not staying in Waikiki you can meet us at the Honolulu Zoo parking lot and we can pick you up from there.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our tours are strictly private, we implement CDC guidelines through out the experience for safety while having fun, perfect for post Covid travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.