Private Christian Tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth on Apostle Paul's Footsteps
An one day Christian tour in Athens and Corinth based on the footsteps of St Paul.
Tour in Ancient Corinth, one of Apostle Paul's beloved cities and visit Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul, the Apostolos Pavlos metropolitan church, which he founded and the Ancient Kehries port, from where the he set out on his journey to Syria.
Visit Athens with its Christian and ancient monuments and at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Visit the Ancient Agora and the "Mars Hill” where Apostle Paul walked preached and met his followers. Visit the sacred rock of the Acropolis that is a must-see, have a panoramic city tour in Athens and visit the Coastal district of Palaio Faliro.
Book online our one day Christian tour and combine sites of archaeological and Christian significance both in Athens and in Corinth, with the safety of our chauffeured services and our experienced tour guides!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Bottle of water
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Official Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. Our next stop will be at the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will have a visit at the Acropolis, where we will visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio, and a panoramic city tour in Athens in order to visit the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaiko Stadium, the Parliament, the Presidential Guards and the Athens Trilogy. Continue, driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, to reach an hour later at the Canal of Corinth, with the view of the 6 km length and 80m height, where we will have a short stop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
We continue driving along the coast to Peloponnese, having our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). Admire it and take great photos!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth, from where the city's officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument's connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period). Take the chance to walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Then, we will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which was founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD .
Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Kekrines were the port of Corinth in antiquity, the Entry-Exit Gateway to the East. The port, from which Apostle Paul left Corinth to start his journey to Syria. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then we will return back to Athens. The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Athens or Piraeus Port. Airport pick up is available upon request at extra cost. Ports
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.