Private Chingaza moor tour.
Hansa tours is the only tour operator that will take in the wetland for you to learn, hike and discover a place you have never dreamt of. Get ready to see lagoons, rivers, plants, forests, mountain ranges, birds, bears, and much more. Come and visit the jew of Colombia.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Chingaza National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chingaza National Park, Fomeque Colombia
Visit the biggest wetland in Colombia, discover the pristine andees ecosystems, and learn about the flora and fauna in th park.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you are staying, so we can pick you up in advance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.