Private Chichén Itzá, Ek' Balam & Valladolid Tour with Cenote Hubiku
If you are looking for a tour to Chichén itza and Ek Balam in one day with a personal guide, a visit at your own pace and picking you up at your hotel at the time you want, this private tour is for you.
The natural wonders, archeological treasures, and cultural charms of the Yucatán are at your fingertips on this memorable day of exploration. Roam the vast archeological sites of the Maya city of Chichén Itzá and Ek Balam, cool off with a dip in a serene cenote, snap photos of colorful buildings in colonial Valladolid.
Your experience features a guided tour of Ek Balam, followed by a swim in the scenic Cenote Hubiku. There, you will also taste different sorts of tequila before indulging a traditional lunch.
Hop back on the bus for the last leg of the drive to breathtaking Chichén Itzá. This archeological site features excavated ruins and well-preserved temples, including the iconic Pyramid of Kukulcan. Last but not least, make a quick stop in collonial Valladolid on the way back.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Admission to archeological sites & Cenote Hubiku
What's excluded :
- Use of lockers and life jackets at Hubiku Cenote
Cancun - Ek Balam - Cenote Hubiku - Chichen Itza - Valladolid
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Cancun - Ek Balam - Cenote Hubiku - Chichen Itza - Valladolid:
Attractions on the Cancun - Ek Balam - Cenote Hubiku - Chichen Itza - Valladolid:
- Ek Balam - Ek Balam, a Maya hidden gem, is nested deep in the Yucatan jungle.
- Cenote Hubiku - Time for a refreshing dip in the cenote, followed by a traditional lunch.
- Chichén-Itzá - Extensive exploration of one of the New Seven Wonders of the World!
- Valladolid - A brief stop in the idyllic, colonial town on Valladolid.
Ek Balam / Cenote Hubiku / Chichen Itza / Valladolid
Operates: You will be picked up from your Cancun hotel around 8 AM.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.