Private Chengdu Highlights Day Trip: Panda Base and City from Hangzhou by Air
Maximize your time in Chengdu, this private tour takes you to all the highlights: Chengdu Panda Breeding Base, Buddhist Temple, People’s Park and Old Town. Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle take you to the famous Wenshu monastery for lunch first, learn Buddhist culture from your guide before spend several hours watching adorable pandas. Followed by stroll down Kuanzhai Alley and then relax at a teahouse in the park and enjoy authentic snack dinner in a local restaurant before fly back to Hangzhou.
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
- Lunch and snack dinner
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Tea service at a local teahouse
- Entry/Admission - Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Kuanzhai Alley
- Entry/Admission - Chengdu Renmin Park
What's excluded :
- Round-trip flight tickets to Chengdu(please contact us in advance if you prefer us to book for you)
- Hangzhou hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wenshu Yuan Monastery, No.66 Wenshuyuan Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610017 China
Meet your friendly English-speaking guide at Chengdu airport. First head to Wenshu Yuan Monastety, a preserved Buddhist temple housing many precious works of art that are considered cultural relics. It is one of the most important Buddhist Temple in Chengdu City. You will enjoy a special vegetarian buffet lunch here with locals and monks. After lunch, visit this beautiful and peaceful Buddhist temple. Take a stroll at the temple complex with impressive buddha statues. See the monks and local prayers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Visit Chengdu Panda Breeding Center when pandas just wake up after lunch break. Spend few hours with the cutest, yet impressive, creatures in China! Tour through the baby and adult panda areas and visit the red panda section to see these small adorable animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Chengdu is a melting-pot of cultures and Kuanzhai Alley is a great place to see the rare peek Chinese traditional handicraft and taste the delectable local food. Enjoy the sights of older-style buildings, gardens and rows of souvenir shops and vendors lining the street. Impressive by the combination of old and new here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chengdu Renmin Park, No.12 Shaocheng Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Travel to People’s Park to see locals going about their daily business like singing or dancing before witnessing the cultural idiosyncrasy of Match Corner, an enclave in which parents attempt to match their children with other eligible infants. Leisurely enjoy a cup of local tea by the river and then have your snack dinner at Zhongshuijiao, a time-honored brand loved by locals before head to the airport back to Hangzhou and the end your memorable day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport(CTU).Airports
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.