Private Chengdu Half Day Bike Tour
Get a good workout on this half-day bike tour while learning about the daily customs of Chengdu locals. Visit People’s Park, where the locals come to relax and pursue their daily leisure activities. See the Qingyang Palace and the Wenshu Temple to learn about the importance of religion. Absorb Chengdu’s special atmosphere and see the sights of the city through a different lens.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bicycle rental and fees
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Wenshu Yuan Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Chengdu Renmin Park
- Entry/Admission - Kuanzhai Alley
- Entry/Admission - Qingyang Palace (Green Ram Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Song Xian Qiao Antique and Art Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wenshu Yuan Monastery, No.66 Wenshuyuan Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610017 China
Cycle through the streets of Chengdu on this half-day guided bike tour. Your friendly and informative guide will assist you in obtaining your bikes.
Meet your friendly English-speaking guide at your hotel lobby. Then cycle or take public transportation(according to your hotel location) to the first stop: Wenshu Temple, a preserved Buddhist temple housing many precious works of art that are considered cultural relics. Your guide can give you an overview of what makes a Buddhist temple different from a Taoist temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chengdu Renmin Park, No.12 Shaocheng Road, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
After visit Wenshu Temple you will head straight to People’s Park. After cycling past the beautiful scenery and monuments, stop to sip tea at a traditional tea house and watch the locals partaking in different activities, such as playing chess, practicing tai chi, drinking tea or playing music. Love is in the air over at one section of the park, where parents exchange their children’s pictures and contact information, hoping to match them up in the future. Leave these cupids to their matchmaking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Cycle over to Kuan-zhai Lane to enjoy the sights of older-style buildings, gardens and rows of souvenir shops and vendors lining the street.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qingyang Palace (Green Ram Temple), Sec.2 Western First circle Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610072 China
Continue riding to the Qingyang Palace and learn from your guide about the Taoist religion’s influence on the local people. Ask your guide about the internal and external structure of the building, as well as the figures and monuments inside, and their significance to the religion itself.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Song Xian Qiao Antique and Art Market, In Huanhua Culture Scenic Spot, Chengdu China
Make a quick pit stop at the Song Xian Qiao antique market, where you can browse different trinkets, from carpets to chess sets and various artworks. Make sure you don’t buy more than your bike can carry!
After half a day of discovering the streets of Chengdu on your bike, rest your legs by taking public transportation back to your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu (all hotels within 3rd Ring Road), if you stay outside the 3rd Ring Road, then need to be picked up at the main gate of Wuhouci, or please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel or airport and pay extra cost to your guide. Return point: Returns to original departure point or end your tour at the city center.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children or seniors over the age of 60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.