Private Chengdu Day Tour: Giant Pandas and Jinsha Site Museum
This private one-day tour focuses on the main highlights of Chengdu city. You will see China's national treasure, giant pandas in their natural habitat. After that you will stroll along ancient alleys and admire the historical Jinsha Site Museum. This tour will start early in the morning so that you can watch pandas at their most exciting time, during their daily breakfast feeding.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Bottled water - Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Jinsha Site Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Your tour starts at 8:00am, when your guide and driver pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. You will first visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, as the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You will also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures showing how these little pink mouse-size animals grow into giant white and black chubby pandas of over 220 lbs (100kg).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
You will then proceed to Broad and Narrow Alleys. It is really fun to stroll along the ancient street lined with many old houses and some newly-built ones with a traditional style. You will have your lunch here (own expense), and you can ask for your guide's advice on where to eat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jinsha Site Museum, No.2 Jinsha Site Road, Chengxi, Chengdu 610091 China
After lunch, your day trip continues with a visit to the famous Jinsha Site Museum. In the museum you will see many precious ivory, gold and jade products which are thousands of years old. Follow your guide and listen carefully to the interesting stories. You can also see many everyday products made of stone, pottery, bronze and ivory, from which you will learn the daily life of people of 3,000 years ago.
From there, you will be returned to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide and driver will pick up you at your centrally located hotel in Chengdu. Please provide your hotel information when you book the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please have breakfast before tour starts, or bring some snacks with you as lunch time will be in the afternoon
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.