Private Chauffeured Whistler Transfer (YVR to Whistler)
Enjoy your transfer to Whistler with your own private luxury vehicle, complimentary WIFI, bottled water and a professional chauffeur. Your knowledgeable chauffeur will greet you at Vancouver airport with a personalized name sign and you will immediately depart on your-2.5 hour drive to Whistler.
Please note: Pricing is per vehicle
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Parking Fee
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your chauffeur will greet you upon arrival at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) with a personalized name sign and assist you with your luggage and ski equipment to your awaiting vehicle. Your chauffeur will then get you settled into your luxury private vehicle with complimentary WIFI and bottled water before departing on a 2.5-hour scenic drive to Whistler.
On your way out of Vancouver, take in views of Coal Harbour, Burrard Inlet and West/North Vancouver before heading over the Lions Gate Bridge and getting on the Sea to Sky highway.
Your Chauffeur will offer a complimentary stop half way so you stretch your legs, grab a coffee or a quick snack before continuing on to Whistler. Once you arrive in Whistler, your chauffeur will drive you to the door of your hotel or condo and assist you with your bags.
Departure Point :Vancouver International Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Luxury SUV (YVR to Whistler) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Mercedes Van (YVR to Whistler) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Luxury Sedan (YVR to Whistler) 5/1/2020 - 4/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The purchase of a commercial grade steam cleaner/sanitizer, so we can completely clean and sanitize the interior of each vehicle daily. Operating at a temperature of 175C/374F this machine is able to effectively kill all bacteria. • Recirculated air is not used in the vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.