PRIVATE Charter - Sail & Snorkel Adventure
We invite you to climb aboard one of our three custom built, open air catamarans and allow our team to indulge you as you sit back and enjoy the tropical breeze and glide through the crystal teal Bahamian waters teaming with exotic sea life. Enjoy the views as we head out to the snorkel where you and your guests will snorkel and swim at 1 of our premium snorkel sites.
Our catamarans feature a spacious - covered bar and lounge area perfect for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, buffet lunches and dinner parties. All catamarans are equipped with restrooms which enhances the comfort and convenience for our guests. Catering and Bar service is not included in the price. Message us for more information on catering.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel equipment & instruction
- Captain, crew and fuel
- Premium bar for onboard purchases (credit/debit only)
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Catering can be arranged for additional costs
- Alcoholic Beverages
Seahorse Sailing Adventures offers private-exclusive 1/2 day excursions and customized tours (up to 15 guests).
Enjoy the ultimate Bahamian adventure designed exclusively for you and your guests.
Departure Point :Hidden Beaches Bahamas, Ferry Terminal Paradise Island Nassau N.P Nassau N.P, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests should be able to transport on and off the boat
- Guests should be able to swim or be comfortable in deep water with the use of a floatation device.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.