Private Central Museum of the Air Forces at Monino Guided Tour
Guided tour to the Central Museum of the Air Forces at Monino - one of the world's largest aviation museums, and the largest for Russian aircraft. You will see the famous "Ilya Muromets", Soviet "Concorde" (Tupolev-144), Ivan Kozhedub’ s La-7 (during the WWII he brought down 62 German airplanes), Tupolev-95 Bomber (NATO classification - Bear), Tupolev-22М (Backfire) and other legendary aircraft. The museum also features collections of weapons, uniforms and air-related artwork.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Central Air Force Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Central Air Force Museum, Muzeynaya St., 1, Monino 141170 Russia
Central Museum of the Air Forces at Monino is one of the world's largest aviation museums and the largest for Russian aircraft and it will definitely be among the highlights of your trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in Moscow. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.