Private Catered Lunch & Drinks Day Experience Exploring the Mythical Peloponnese
It's for food lovers! And it does not compare to any "traditional food tour" in Athens!
If you are done with touristy Athens, let's do what even Greeks will consider "amazing." A private full-day experience of exploring & tasting real Greece. A food tour, but also all about the landscape of the best region of Greece, the Mythical PELOPONNESE. Watch & enjoy a privately prepared lunch from the perfect Greek housewife & cook! Are you vegetarian? Easy!
See Greece with the eyes of not only your expert driver/tour leader but the locals that will cater to your private feast!
We'll provide the wine from the most famous vineyard area in Greece; picturesque Nemea (our Napa) on the way to the mountains. We will have the chance to explore one of the cliff-hanging monasteries in the Arcadia mountains and watch local life & people that very few visitors would experience.
A different experience to do, see and taste the real hospitality of authentic Greek people, all with the help of your tour leader.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour. No strangers in your group of 2-8 people. More? Just contacts us through Viator.!
- Privately cooked lunch & drinks all included
- Non smoking new vehicle (2019-20) and non smoking driver
- In car bottle water and information boklet about the tour
- After booking you'll be asked to provide info about all your likes and dislikes to adjust the tour.
- Vegetarian option? Easy! Just let us know before the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Lousios River
What's excluded :
- Touristy stops at souvenir, pottery, etc shops.
- Pick up from areas outside Athens, Piraeus or Nafplio unless pre arranged.
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The Corinth Canal connects the Gulf of Corinth with the Saronic Gulf in the Aegean Sea. It cuts through the narrow Isthmus of Corinth and separates the Peloponnese from the Greek mainland, arguably making the peninsula an island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Nemea, Nemea, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
The most famous wine area in Greece with a beautiful lanscape
Stop At: Dimitsana, Dimitsana, Arkadia Region, Peloponnese
Exploring the beautiful Arcadia mountains before arriving at our private cooking destination next to Lousios river
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lousios River, Lousios Gorge, Dimitsana Greece
We explore the amazing Lousios gorge and the river while waiting to be treated to our lunch & drinks. Lunch and drinks the way even locals will love to do.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Back to Athens to be dropped off directly at your accommodation
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any airbnb place in Athens, Nafplio town or Piraeus portAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implemenet all the protocols of the local authorities such as masks, sanitizing, social distancing, but most of all common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. We also do temperature & oxygen checks if needed. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" and exploring safely in the open that will provide more freedom and safety. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules. Please decide on your holiday with your own criteria considering your health, tolerance to risk but don't go for a holiday that is not going to be worry-free!
- PROTOCOLS in place while COVID-19 effects the world: All our tours have always been private and social distancing is easy and not new to us. Μaximum number of passengers per car/minivan is revised by the local authorities according to the epidemiological situation but being family or friends is the key to safety. Regular temperature check for staff & visitors is available. Staff required to regularly wash hands. Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas. Individual toiletries and/or hand sanitizer is available to guests & staff and required to use at every stop & departure during each day. We care about health! We expect YOU to be healthy before traveling!
- OUR GUIDES ARE LIKE FAMILY TO US: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours are PRIVATE and already what you would call safe! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with “zero” cases!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please carry your own masks with you, and be prepared to use it when required or when you feel that will provide you with extra safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.