Private Catamaran Boat Tour - Ria Formosa
Enjoy a private sailing trip on our Special Sailing Catamaran.
We will tailor the experience for you for whatever activity or sights you would like to see or do. Our Skipper, is always available to give suggestions for the best places and beaches to visit in accordance to the time of the day. Just sit back, relax, and take in the sights.
We will make some stops in a couple of bays next to some desert beaches so you can have your time to have a swim or go ashore to visit the islands.
This is a private tour and is great for families, couples and groups of friends.
- Private Activity - just you and your group will be aboard
- Catamaran provided ample space for big groups of up to 16 People
- Full Day or Half Day Options
- Skipper and Hostess Included
- Paddle Boards and Snorkeling Equipment Included
- Stops for Swims
- Small Children are Welcome
per adult from
3 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- 2 Paddle Boards
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages - Welcome Drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: iSea Yachting - Faro, Faro Marina - Faro, Yacht Club, 8000-541 Faro, Portugal
Let us take you, your family and friends on a wonderful boat tour in the Ria Formosa Natural Park on our gorgeous and sheltered Catamaran Lagoon 400.
We will take you to the best desert beaches and some of the best secret spots, while you enjoy all the luxury aboard our boats. Trips are in the Ria Formosa Natural Park with departure from Faro.
Ria Formosa Natural Park provides the most pleasant boat experience with the most beautiful views in Algarve and the best and large sheltered water plan to rest and to forget about your daily routine.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Ria Formosa Natural Park, Olhao Portugal
The Ria Formosa lagoon, located in the Algarve, in southern Portugal, is a system of barrier islands that communicates with the sea through six inlets. Five of these inlets are natural and have mobility characteristics. The sixth is an artificial inlet that was opened with the purpose of allowing easier access to the port of Faro. Within the Ria Formosa system, different and sometimes antagonistic uses may be found. Part of the system is a Natural Park but Ria Formosa also plays an important role in the region's economy. Beyond the tourist use the system also supports other economic activities like seafood farms (including grooved carpet shell harvesting) and the port of Faro. The Ria Formosa is also a designated Natural Park of over 170 km² and a stopping place for hundreds of different birds during the spring and autumn migratory periods.
Pass By: Ilha Deserta, Santa Cruz, Faro 8005-554 Portugal
Ilha Deserta (also known as Ilha da Barreta) is an island near Faro. Literally, Ilha Deserta means Deserted Island. This pretty much describes the island, since there are no people who live on this island permanently. The island is famous for its beautiful beach and unspoiled nature. It is truly a paradise in the Algarve.
Pass By: Ilha Do Farol, Ilha Do Farol, Faro District, Algarve
Ilha do Farol is one of the barrier islands that form the Ria Formosa. This island which used to be a fisherman's village, today is a small touristic place where you can find a couple of bars and restaurants to have a drink or a full meal.
Departure Point :iSea Yachting - Faro, Faro Marina - Faro, Yacht Club, 8000-541 Faro, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.