Private Car Transfer to Visit My Son Sanctuary-Monkey Mountain & Marble Mountain
8:00a.m : Our Driver will Pick up at your hotels or resorts in Hoi An or Da Nang City. Then, Transfer to My Son Holyland - World Unessco Heritage Site.
9:00a.m : Arrive to My Son & You buy Entrnace Ticket by yourself & accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
9:25a.m – 11:00a.m :You walk by yourself to Visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex .Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
You walk back to Parking Lot & Our driver will wait for you patiently to transfer you to Marble Mountain.Here You will Visit the Local Marble Sculpture Village to see how skilful artisans carve the marble into amazing statues
Explore the natural beautiful caves and visit the Holy Buddhist temple.
Last Stop is Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountains where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking the Sea.
Finish & Our Driver will Bring you back Hotel
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Toll, Parking Lot Fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Meal, Guide , Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Early start to avoid the crowds and the sun
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Here we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
You will be rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountains where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking the Giant Lady Buddha with beautiful photo shooting for memory.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotel in Hoi An City or Da Nang City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.