Private Car Transfer to Explore My Son Sanctuary
– 8:00a.m: Our Driver will pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
– 9:15. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 9:45 – 11:15: You will visit the different groups from B C D A G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham culture & Cham Kingdom.
– 12:30. Our driver will wait for you patiently & Bring you Back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City.
Original temple was built by wood in the 4th century. But It was completely destroyed by a big fire in the 6th century and then rebuilt from 7th century to 13th century by bricks and stones. About 70 big and small temples had been built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom.
Cham Pa culture had a big influence on Vietnam’ significance of cultural value. The once capital of Chăm Pa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was “Thánh địa Mỹ Sơn”, called “Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary" or "Valley of Kings" by French scientists
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car & Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Meals, Tourguide , Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
.Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Da Nang or Hoi An CityAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.