Private Car: Koh Samui Airport Transfers - Arrival or Departure
Professional, competent and reliable. From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Koh Samui Airport to your hotel or back to the Airport. The chauffeurs are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel or vice versa
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
- Toll Way Fees
What's excluded :
- Travel from Koh Samui Airport to your Hotel. Transfer services are available 24 Hours a day. You driver will be waiting at the Arrivals hall and will assist with your luggage and drive you to the Hotel.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :1: Samui Airport, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
2: Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Departure Time :11/14/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Ko Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.