Private Car from Kathmandu to Pokhara Drop
Our car is well maintained .The car can occupy 3 travelers and their luggage. The driver is experienced driving to Pokhara .
Moreover, traveler can enjoy the beautiful view during the trip to Pokhara .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel Charge
- Driver Salary
What's excluded :
- After booking the car our well experienced driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or any other location inside Kathmandu and drive you to Pokhara. In total the car will occupy 3 passengers . Our car is air conditioned and have comfortable seat . You can enjoy the beautiful views of green hills and fast flowing rivers on your way to Pokhara.
We will pick you up from your Kathmandu Hotel at 7 am sharp and drive to Pokhara . We will also have short 30 minutes break in between .Then within 6-7 hrs Drop to your hotel in Pokhara .
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Pokhara, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.