Private Car from El Calafate Airport to El Chalten
Door-to-Door service. We drop you off at your hotel in El Chalten
Incredible views of lakes Argentino and Viedma, Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, local fauna. Picture stops.
20-minute stop at Parador La Leona, to enjoy a break and visit the (free) museum -fossils and history, including Casimiro Ferrari's L'Arani Di Lecco
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- From the Airport’s main hall to your Accommodation in El Chalten. The trip lasts 3 hours, during which Lake Argentino as well as Lake & Glacier Viedma are the main protagonists. From the very beginning of the journey we immerse ourselves in the views of Cerro Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre, the flora, fauna, as well as the incredible landscapes of a unique place in the world. At Parador La Leona you will have 20 minutes to visit the museum, coffee shop and facilities of a historic site where Francisco Moreno –the pioneer who explored and draw the first maps of Patagonia for Argentina and Chile- was attacked by a female puma –called lion, back them-, and barely got out of it alive.
Departure Point :
Booth #4 at main hall of El Calafate Airport
AirportsEl Calafate Airport, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Return Detail :El Chaltén, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina - At customer's hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.