Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers
Cruising Capri Island on a comfortable yacht will be the best experience of your holiday.... swimming and snorkeling the impressive crystal clear emerald water of the blue island....While sailing in totally relax having an happy hour with snacks, "Caprese salad" whith local fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes holding a glass of prosecco whith good background music and beauty of Capri in your eyes!
What will make unique this experience is take you into unknow grottos and Roman ruins outside the tourist circuit that only few sailors know making you feel like local.
On board you will have a complete commentary in English.
Including in the price:
- All Risks insurance.
- Diesel consumption.
- Towels and snorkel kits
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Boarding and desembark Capri Harbour fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Ancient Roman ruin
Pass By: Marina di Puolo, Between Sorrento and Massalubrense, Sorrento Italy
Wonderful tiny fishing village located between Sorrento and Massa lubrense
Pass By: Sentieri di Massa Lubrense, Schiazzano, Massa Lubrense Italy
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
This grotto is filled with stalactites and stalagmites.... One of those looking from the sea seems the Virgin Mary praying.... Gorgeous!
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The natural arch is stunning dating from the Paleolithic age.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight....
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The less crowded marina where all the VIP massive Super-Yacht use to mooring.....
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
My favorite.... The crystal clear emerald water are unforgettable!
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
No words..... Just Capri
Departure Point :1: 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
2: 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
3: 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.