Private Cape Town City Day Tour Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
It is a private tour for those who do not like crowds. It is a tour which brings the travelers to all the major landmarks of this world class city.
Travelers have a feel of the blue flag beaches, Table Mountain-one of the New 7 Wonders of nature. Travelers have a great opportunity to take great photos from the many locations in the city. Explore this city which is attracting many movie makers because of its attractive locations.
Travelers learn about the several museums and the oldest building in South Africa, District Six forced removals and the art gallery. Learn about the first ever human heart transplant in 1967. The first ever male organ transplant in 2014 and the history
The Cape Town 2010 Fifa World cup stadium. This is also a great opportunity to mix with the locals,have a feel of their hospitality. They top it up with a visit to the beautiful Kirstenbosch botanical garden. One of the smallest botanical Gardens in the world but rated top 5 in plant species globally.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off after the tour
- Registered Tourist Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Company's Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Take the cable car to to top of this iconic attraction. Get the bird's eye view of the city of Cape Town and Robben Island. Take great pictures of the Camps Bay beach from the top of the mountain
Take a walk on top of this mountain and catch the sight of the Rock Hyrax popularly known as the Dassy. Explore the landscape on top of this iconic mountain and see other travelers repel down the steep cliffs.
Get a cup of coffee form the table top and buy yourself a souvenir.Explore the several hiking trails on top of this mountain and pause for a selfie with Cape Town in the background.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lion's Head, Signal Hill Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Drive by one of the most hiked mountain in the world Lion's head. Take a close view of this mountain which is also used as a launching pad for paragliding.
Stop At: Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Explore this popular sun down spot where travelers come together with bottles of wine and champagne as they watch the sun go down. It is from here that the canon is fired every day at 1200 noon.
Take in the amazing view of the the City of Cape Town. You can get a clear view of Robben Island, Cape Town Stadium and the popular shopping mall of the V & A Waterfront. Take an aerial view of the Cape Town neighborhood all the way up to Bloubergstrand.
Great views of Table Mountain are also obtainable from here. This is also a place where on a good day you many are taking off as they paraglide towards the ocean.
It is also a place where there is an amazing cool ocean breeze from the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
This heritage site is a major attraction because of its colorful houses. Explore this area which is predominantly Muslim with several Mosques.
Explore one of the most historical centre of Cape Malay Culture in Cape Town. A place famous for also having culinary tours to both local and international travelers. The cobbled streets are also a source of attraction. The biggest attraction in this community is the coloful houses which were painted as an appreciation of freedom and color by the former slave community.
One of the best spots for great photos in Cape Town. This is also a favorite filming location.
Proceed to The Company Gardens
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Explore this garden which can be traced back to 1644 after one of the Dutch ships ran aground in Bloubergstrand. It is the oldest garden in South Africa. Get the feel of this garden with amazing critters.
Enjoy the peaceful and listen to the sounds of the bird life in this garden. See the famous squirrels, pigeons, Egyptian geese. herons, rodents and much more.
Look out for the 80 year old bamboo plantation and the ginkgo teee with no living relatives. The ancient saffron pear the towering rubber trees to name but a few. Look out for the aviary, fountains and ponds. The vegetation here creates a green, peaceful sanctuary
There are several statues for individuals who shaped the history of South Africa and beyond. Nearby is also the South African Art Gallery. Look out for the impressive African, British, Dutch and French art among others.
There is also vegetable and a restaurant which specializes in South African dishes. On the other side is the Iziko South African Museum with a planetarium.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from Hotels, Lodges, Guest Houses and BnBs
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.