Private: Cape Peninsula with Winelands Full day Tour.
Join us on a Full Day Cape Peninsula & Winelands Private Tour affording you the opportunity to see all the key sightseeing attractions that Cape Town has to offer. On this tour, guests will have the option to customize the tour to suit their requirements as they will have their own private tour guide in a private vehicle for themselves.
Highlights that can be experienced on this tour include the coastal Atlantic Seaboard passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay, Chapman's Peak Drive, Cape Point Vineyard, Boulder's Penguins colony, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point and Muizenberg.
This is truly one of the best ways to see some of the major highlights Cape Town has to offer in a customizable private tour.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Passenger Liability Cover.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission to Chapman's peak drive.
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting fees.
- Entry/Admission to Cape Point.
- Entry/Admission to Simon's Town.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Old Cape Point Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Muizenberg Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
You will be picked up by the driver/Guide from your location, and we begin our Cape Peninsula Winelands tour.
Stop At: Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Western Cape
We take a scenic drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, passing through Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, and Hout Bay. We stop at Maiden's Cove for a photo opportunity with magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles as a backdrop. This cove is one of the best places in Cape Town to take panoramic photos of the Ocean, Camps Bay Beach combined with the views of Table Mountain, Lion's Head and the beautiful suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay, etc... We call this the Kodak moment.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Departing from Camps Bay, we drive along Chapman's Peak and stop at the viewpoint for spectacular photos. It is little wonder that Chapman's Peak is one of the most scenic routes in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room, Silvermine Rd, Noordhoek 7979 South Africa
Guests may take up the option of a stop for wine tasting at the exquisite Cape Point Vineyards. Surrounded by beautiful vineyards and views of the ocean in the distance, Cool breezes from the sea make for a slow-growing season, with a late harvest that results in a truly unique Sauvignon Blanc that is recognized across the globe for its rich minerality, structure, and tone. A sit-down lunch in their restaurant or a picnic lunch overlooking the man-made dam comes highly recommended.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Our tour culminates with the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Lighthouse. Here we will explore the Dias & Vasco Da Gama, Crosses. These two gentlemen were the first early Europeans who arrived in Cape Town around 1487 & 1495. Should you wish to hike, please speak to your guide. Kindly put on comfortable walking shoes, bring sun block and a jersey or jacket, hat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Cape Point Lighthouse, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point South Africa
From the Cape of Good Hope, we will have the option to either take a short hike to Cape Point or take the Funicular. Lunch can also be enjoyed at either Two Oceans restaurant for a sit-down meal or at the informal eatery for a take out. Here we will also explore the most south-western point of Africa, known as the Cape Point, where the cold Benguela from the Atlantic Ocean, meets the warm Agulhas current of the Indian Ocean. We will explore the lighthouse, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simon's Town, Simon's Town, Western Cape
Our next stop will be at Simon's town the Penguins colony in Boulders beach, where your guide will escort you to the viewing point to see some of the 2500 breeding pairs of African Penguins at close range. You may even find one or two of these enchanting creatures walking alongside you on the boardwalk. The African craft Market is also there for some beautiful hand crafted African art. There are also several restaurants for Lunch, the driver will recommend the best restaurant for you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muizenberg Beach, Beach Rd, Cape Town Central 7950 South Africa
Our last and final stop is at the colorful Muizenberg beach houses, see the most famous beautiful color houses surrounded by muizenberg mountains and enjoy the sea breeze, take pictures and then after we will be heading back to Cape town and you will be dropped off your accomodation.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.