Private Cape Highlights Full Day Tour
Combine the magnificent Cape Peninsula with an interactive visit to a Constantia wine estate, followed by famous city sights of Cape Town. See, experience and taste the best of what Cape Town has to offer, in a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cape Point Nature Reserve Entrance Fee
- Wine Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Constantia Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
Travel along the Atlantic seaboard to Hout Bay and the iconic Chapman’s Peak Drive
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Visit the Cape Point Nature Reserve at the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula; a feature that has captivated travellers and explorers for centuries with its dramatic scenery and fascinating history
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kalk Bay, Kalk Bay, Western Cape
Visit the quaint villages of Kalk Bay and St James
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Constantia Valley, Constantia 7806 South Africa
Enjoy lunch (own account) and taste award-winning wines at a vineyard nestled in the Constantia Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central, Western Cape
Continue onto the city centre, passing the Castle of Good Hope, visit the Company Gardens and Cape Malay Quarter, with the opportunity to taste traditional delicacies (own account), before taking in the city views from Signal Hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Collection from select Sea Point, Waterfront and Cape Town CBD Hotels can be arranged from 07h00. Collection times vary, are subject to the hotel collection route and will be reconfirmed via the hotel the day prior to departure.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests to bring along own face masks. A vehicle of appropriate size will be assigned to tour groups in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.