Private Cairo Layover Tour
If you have some time during your layover at Cairo Airport, this tour is the right choice for you. Your guide will pick you up from the airport, and make sure you will be back in time to catch your connecting flight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Start your Cairo layover transit tour at Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall, where your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name. Your vehicle will be a modern, air-conditioned minivan. Your first stop will be Giza to see the famous Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Take some wonderful pictures from the panoramic area. Then your guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum, which has more than 136,000 artifacts on display. See King Tut and his golden mask and treasures. Take a break and enjoy a typical Egyptian meal at a local restaurant, before going on a short walking tour around Islamic Cairo. Have a look at the old Elmoez Street and enjoy the hustle and bustle at Khan El Khaili Market. Your guide will make sure you are back at the airport in time for your connecting flight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.