Private Cai Rang Floating Market and Mekong Delta 2-Day Tour
Get a fascinating insight into the lifestyle and culture of Vietnam’s waterways on a 2-day tour of the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City. Visit a floating market, encounter traditional villages and more.
• Experience life on the Mekong Delta
• Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda
• Explore the small channels of the Mekong Delta by rowing boat
• Go to the Cai Rang Floating Market at the busiest time of day
• Learn how rice vermicelli is made at a traditional village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Depart Ho Chi Minh City for My Tho and visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. See the typical stilt houses and fruit plantations of the delta on a boat cruise along the river. Go to Tortoise island for lunch in a local restaurant, and then take a boat ride under the shadows of the coconut trees. Visit a family business to experience the rural lifestyle up close. Explore the small creeks by rowboat and go for a walk through the fruit plantation and village. Proceed to Can Tho for dinner (own expense) and your overnight stay.
Day 2: Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
Enjoy an early morning boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market and experience it at the busiest time of day. Cruise through the small channels to visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch before the return journey to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at around 17:00 to 17:30.
Departure Point :Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.