Private Cabrio Half-Day Santorini Highlights Tour
Discover the charm, wonder, and history of Santorini, one of the best places in the world, with the best tours of Santorini. Let Top Santorini Tours, which was founded in 2015, help you in the most beautiful experience of Santorini. Our staff can offer everything you need for a perfect holiday: exceptional value for money, knowledge of the destination and attention to detail. The tour operator can arrange transfers to and from your cruise ship, airport or hotel. Let's get started
per adult from
285 to 315 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia is a small town and former community in the South of the Aegean sea, on the Islands of Thera and Thirasia, in the Cyclades, Greece. It covers the entire island of Tirasia and the northwestern part of Santorini, which it shares with the municipal unit of Santorini. Oia is known for its breathtaking sunsets but the sunrise in Oia is also magical. There are two types of dwellings: cave houses dug out of the volcanic rock on the Caldera rocks and captain houses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The village of Imerovigli, also known as " balcony to the Aegean sea ", is built on the highest point of the Caldera rocks, about 300 meters above sea level. It is located in the Northern part of the island, two kilometers from the capital of Fira. Its location provides a magnificent view of the famous volcano, the sparkling Aegean sea and the sunset, which is out of this world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
At the traditional village of Pyrgos, which is the highest settlement in Santorini, you can admire the atmospheric Castle of Pyrgos. This is probably the last of the island's five fortified settlements, as it was built around 1580. Its location, which was chosen for strategic reasons, offers unique views as it overlooks vast plains and the sparkling Aegean sea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Santorini has a huge number of churches of incomparable beauty scattered throughout its length, from tiny charming chapels to massive monasteries. One of them is the glorious monastery of Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah), one of the oldest on the island. It is located on the top of the mountain Profitis Ilias, which is located on the South-Eastern edge of Santorini, 3 kilometers from the village of Pyrgos, the highest settlement on the island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Red Beach is undoubtedly worth a visit has given that it is a rare sight, perhaps unique around the world, where red is the dominant color. It is enclosed by steep red hills that create an addictive, wild landscape. If you sit at the top, you will see enormous volcanic rocks located in the sea, small pebbles and sand of different colors, mainly red, along the beach and the sunset of blue waters. This wonderful palette of contrasting colors will hypnotize you. Another natural wonder created by a volcano.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
The volcanic nature of Santorini is evident on its beaches and the beach of black sand, as the two previously mentioned beaches are called, is the main representative. The refreshing and clear waters, along with the impressive scenery, make it one of the best and most popular beaches in Santorini. The beautiful Perissa Beach is located at the base of Mount Mesa Vouno which separates Perissa from Kamari and on its top, you can admire the great archaeological site of ancient Thera and a superb view.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Custom pick up and drop off Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.