Private Butchart Gardens Tour
Victoria is known as the City of Gardens and on this private tour you'll discover two of the best. We'll start our day at the world-famous Butchart Gardens. As we drive along scenic country roads, learn about the fascinating history of the gardens and the unique vision of Jennie Butchart.
An early arrival at the gates means we'll miss the crowds and with 22 ha to explore, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the gardens. These stunning gardens are a National Historic Site and have something to offer in every season, from dazzling displays of spring flowers through to the magical Christmas illuminations.
A short drive through beautiful countryside brings us to our second stop: the Gardens at HCP (Horticultural Centre of the Pacific). The "gardeners' garden" is located in a conservation park and we'll explore nature trails, wetlands, and bird watching areas alongside more formal gardens, including Canada's largest Bonsai garden.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- Entry/Admission - The Gardens at HCP
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
We'll start our day at the world famous Butchart Gardens. An early arrival means we'll miss the crowds and with 22 ha to explore, you'll have time to enjoy the gardens. These stunning gardens are a National Historic Site and have something to offer in every season, from dazzling displays of spring flowers through to the magical Christmas illuminations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Gardens at HCP, 505 Quayle Rd, Saanich, British Columbia V9E 2J7 Canada
This "gardeners' garden" is located in a conservation park and you'll find nature trails, wetlands, and bird watching areas alongside more formal gardens, including Canada's largest Bonsai garden.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off anywhere in the Greater Victoria area.Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier A, 201 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier B, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/5/2021 - 12/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At this time, we welcome groups from the same social bubble (max.4 people) and all customers are kindly requested to wear a mask in the tour vehicle. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we request that you reschedule or cancel your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.