Private Buggy Tour To Tatajuba Beach
The tour to Tatajuba begins with a stop at the Guriú, a river that joins the sea and forms a salty lagoon, the Gamboa.
Aboard a canoe, we will navigate this river observing the seahorses that reside in the region (optional). We will also visit the mangrove cemetery, where the skeletons of the trees remain, a beautiful setting that connects with nature in a surprising way.
In Tatajuba we will see a blue-green lagoon in addition to numerous impressive dunes. The region has a very peculiar history, in which the community was buried by the dunes around 30 years ago due to the wind and the entire town had to be rebuilt by the residents, taking the name of Novo (new) Tatajuba.
After a day full of surprises, we will return to the selected passenger hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- IN/OUT Transfers
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Seahorse tour
- Food and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guriu Beach, Last Beach of Camocim, Camocim, State of Ceara 62400-000 Brazil
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gamboa Beach, Beberibe, State of Ceara Brazil
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mangue Seco Beach, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara Brazil
Mangue Seco Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lagoas de Tatajuba, Camocim, State of Ceara Brazil
Lagoa de Tatajuba
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.