Private Budapest Christmas Market guided tour and Danube Evening cruise package
Visit the most famous Christmas markets in Budapest on this walking tour. Listen to your guide tell you holiday stories about Christmas traditions important to locals.
Wander the small streets and contemplative squares of the famous Christmas markets lit up with holiday lights.
The Christmas market offers plenty of exciting foodie items, handmade craft gifts and the most delicious warming drinks such as spiced mulled wine as well as great gift ideas including decorations, jewellery, winter clothing and accessories.
Get the personalized experience on your private tour
We invite you for a traditional chimney cake and a cup of mulled wine.
In the evening enjoy a relaxing evening cruise on the Danube river with drinks. During the cruise you have the possibility make marvellous pictures, cruise under the famous Chain bridge! Please note the cruise is not private!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2,5 hours private guided walking tour in the Christmas markets with a local guide
- One hour evening River cruise on Danube river with a drink ( NOT PRIVATE)
- Mulled wine and chimney cake
- Entrance ticket to the Saint Stephen's Basilica
- Professional private guide
- Drop off at you hotel or at your private address in Budapest after the cruise
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Danube River
- Entry/Admission - Legenda City Cruises
What's excluded :
- pick up service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Our guide will be waiting for you in the hall of the Hotel Kempinski Corvinus at 03.30pm. From here we walk to our first stop, to Saint Stephen's Basilica.
Admire one of the most famous sightseeing point of Budapest as a guided indoor tour of the building.
Listen to engaging commentary from your private guide in the Christmas market as you stroll around the decorated buildings, holiday lights, and historical streets.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Vorosmarty Square (Vorosmarty ter), Vorosmarty ter, Budapest Hungary
Explore the bustling Christmas markets with us! Learn about Budapest history and rich culture as you pass churches and famous streets lit up for the holidays with garlands of sparkling lights. Along the way, enjoy fresh gingerbread, chimney cake, hot wine, and other seasonal treats.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Danube River, Budapest Hungary
Admire the Evening sights of Budapest from a scenic cruise on the Danube River with a drink in your hand. Learn about the landmarks from the onboard commentary (available in 30 languages), and enjoy the onboard WiFi and your choice of a glass of Champagne, wine, beer, soda, or mineral water.
Cruise under the Chain Bridge past the Hungarian Parliament. Make marvellous picture from the river! The cruise returns to starting pier.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
Marvel the Citadel building and the Liberty statue on the top of the Gellert hill from the cruise.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions and you get a breathtaking view of The Danube with the Chain bridge.
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Halászbástya or Fisherman's Bastion is one of the best known monuments in Budapest, located in the Buda Castle, in the 1st district of Budapest. The terrace provides one of the most famous panoramic views of the Danube, Margaret Island, Pest and the Gellért Hill.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
During the trip learn about the history of Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe.
Stop At: Legenda City Cruises, Budapest, kikötő, es, Jane Haining rkp. 7, 1052 Hungary
The cruise finishes here at 07.30pm.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, Budapest, Erzsébet tér 7-8, 1051 Hungary
2: Legenda City Cruises, Budapest, kikötő, es, Jane Haining rkp. 7, 1052 Hungary
Return Detail :Legenda City Cruises, Budapest, kikötő, es, Jane Haining rkp. 7, 1052 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.