Private Budapest Bike Tour with Cafe Stop
Discover the highlights of Budapest on two wheels on this 3.5-hour private bike tour. Led by a knowledgeable guide, pedal around Budapest’s top landmarks with stops to appreciate the sights and hear fascinating commentary on everything you see. Admire the Hungarian Parliament Building and Chain Bridge; cycle along the Danube River Promenade; explore the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle District; and roam elegant, leafy Pest to see Heroes' Square, the Széchenyi Baths and more. Refuel with coffee and a Hungarian pastry on route and enjoy in-depth attention from your guide on this private tour.
Discover the city with a private bike tour!
Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Budapest and the history behind it through an innovative and entertaining bike ride through Budapest's major sights either by day or night.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private English speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Stop for coffee or beverage and pastry included
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages except where noted
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Next you ride back to downtown to St Stephen’s Basilica and Liberty Square for a look at one of the last Soviet relics stand. You’ll continue the tour to the magnificent building of the Parliament next to the Danube. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panorama over the Castle District: Matthias Church, Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion where our guide will explain in detail the sights.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you’ll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge to Pest downtown. At the final leg of the tour you will turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.
• Margaret Island, Zielinski Szilard stny, Budapest 1138 Hungary
• Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
• Margaret Bridge, Budapest Hungary
• Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz), Andrassy ut 22, Budapest 1061 Hungary
• Great / Central Synagogue (Nagy Zsinagoga), Dohany utca 2-8, Budapest 1074 Hungary
• Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
• Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
• St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
• Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
• Varosliget, Heroes' Square, Budapest Hungary
• Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
• Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
• Danube River, Budapest Hungary
• Absolute Tours, Lazar utca 16. Just behind the Opera House, Budapest 1065 Hungary
Departure Point :Budapest, Lázár u. 16, 1065 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 3,5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. (We encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds or exchanges are not given due to adverse weather
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Families with kids will ride of safest route but may have limited access to some sights
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Mask is compulsory indoors and on public transport only. No need to mask outdoors when social distance measures of 1.5 meters are kept. No headphones provided, the guide keeps distance but will not wear a mask outdoors. Please take your own mask with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.