Private Bucharest Food Tour with a Local Foodie
Treat yourself with the best Romanian dishes and wines.
Skip the tourist traps and discover Bucharest's culinary highlights on a private walking tour. Discover hidden gems as you explore with your local guide, and get a taste of authentic Romanian cuisine with samples included in the price.
Visit locations including the Historical Center, Lipscani District, French Street, a little Orthodox church and benefit from the customizable itinerary of a private tour, allowing your personal guide to cater to your preferences.
>Gain top tips and recommendations from your local guide
>Avoid hidden costs with tastings included in the price
>Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
>Be immersed in the city's atmosphere as you explore by foot
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private English speaking guide
- One slice traditional pie (savoury or sweet)
- Traditional cabbage rolls & Polenta tasting
- One glass Romanian house wine (red, white or rose)
- Dessert (gelato or cake)
- Walking tour in the Bucharest Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Food and drinks other than mentioned as inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Bucharest Romania
Wander through the jumble of streets that make up the Old Town. Learn a little history and taste Romanian pies, cabbage rolls, polenta, local wine and fresh fruit gelato.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Biserica Sfantul Anton - Curtea Veche, Strada Franceza nr. 33 Sector 3, Bucharest 030103 Romania
Visit a historical Orthodox Church
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Muzeul Curtea Veche, 27-31 Franceza Street in Old Town, Bucharest 030104 Romania
See the Old Court of Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula
Stop At: Carturesti Carusel, Strada Lipscani 55, Bucharest Romania
Visit the most beautiful book store in Europe named the 'Carousel of Light'.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Lipscani, In the heart of Old Town, Bucharest 030037 Romania
Walk on one of the most famous streets in the historical center.
Pass By: Manuc's Inn (Hanul lui Manuc), Str. Franceza 62-64, Bucharest Romania
Manuc's Inn is the oldest operating hotel building in Bucharest, Romania.
Departure Point :National Museum of Romanian History, Calea Victoriei 12, București 030026, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies, if you are vegetarian or any other special requests.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.