Private Boston North End History & Pizza Walking Tour (up to 4 Guests)
Tour like a Local with a Private Guide! Treat yourself to some of the best pizza in Boston on this Private North End History & Pizza Walking Tour through Boston's "Little Italy". See the sights as you walk in the footsteps of Revolutionary Patriots like Paul Revere, Samuel Adams and George Washington. During this fun history walk you’ll see FIVE Freedom Trail sites, plus enjoy THREE different slices from some of Boston’s very best Pizzerias. Pizzerias on tour can rotate from day to day, and may include – a slice named in the “Top 25 Best” in America by a Famous Food Critic, a slice from Boston’s oldest Pizzeria with a brick oven from 1883, a “Secret Underground” spot for grilled flat-bread Pizza, or from a restaurant named one of the “Top 10 Best” Italian Restaurants in the World! Bonus Stop at Modern Pastry to finish with a FREE cannoli! See top Boston sites including Paul Revere House, the Skinny House, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution, and Copp's Hill Burying Ground.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit campus of Old North Church / Clough house
- Enjoy 3 Pizza Tastings from some of "Little Italy's" Top Pizzerias
- Professional/Local Guide
- See 5 Freedom Trail Sites along your route, including Paul Revere House & USS Constitution
- See top historical sites such as Bunker Hill Monument, Skinny House, and USS Constitution
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Finish with a cannoli from Modern Pastry!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North End, Boston, MA 02109
The North End is Boston's oldest neighborhood, and was settled by the English in 1630. Today this historic neighborhood is affectionately known by locals as Boston's "Little Italy", and more than 50 different restaurants, pizzerias and bakeries have Pizza on the menu! From Sicilian squares and Neapolitan style, to New York thin and Bakery slices, it’s no surprise that you’ll find some of the best Pizza in America in this city!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Paul Revere House, 19 North Sq, Boston, MA 02113-2405
See the historic Paul Revere house. It's Boston's oldest home circa 1680.
Stop At: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
Visit the campus of Boston's oldest standing church for a talk on "One if by Land, and Two if by Sea"!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Copp's Hill Burying Ground, Corner of Snow Hill and Hull Streets, Boston, MA 02118
Visit Boston's 2nd oldest burying ground, and learn about the Salem Witch Trial connection.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Bunker Hill Monument, Monument Square Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
Get a birds-eye view of Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution and Bunker Hill memorial from Copp's Hill Terrace.
Stop At: Skinny House, 44 Hull St, Boston, MA 02113-1104
Walk by the famous Skinny House in the North End and learn why it is called that.
Pass By: USS Constitution, Bldg. 5, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston, MA 02129
See the USS Constitution from an amazing vantage point in the North End. Hear a brief history of its nickname, "Old Ironsides."
Departure Point :191 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a Private Pizza tour with a Private Guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.