Private Borscht and Beef Stroganoff Private Cooking Class in Moscow
Calling all food lovers. Learn how to cook Russian food fit for the czars on a private 3-hour step-by-step cooking class in Moscow. Brush up your cooking skills under the guidance of your experienced instructor, an expert in Russian cuisine. You will cook 2 traditional dishes that you can easily reproduce at home - borscht (beetroot soup) and beef stroganoff (braised meat with mushrooms). Get a taste of traditional cuisine at the end of the masterclass together with your friends or family. Afterwards enjoy eating the masterpiece you’ve just learned to prepare.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All the cooking equipment and food
- Professional chef
- Private cooking class
- Dinner (eat what you cooked)
- Drink of Russian mors or Russian kvass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks
- After being picked up by a driver in an air-conditioned car or minivan from your centrally located Moscow hotel, you will be taken to the private apartment to begin the cooking class.
Try out your cooking skills with a 3-hour cooking class hosted by a professional chef. This authentic and fun experience will take you inside local food culture.
This cooking class will teach you to make two main dishes that are typically Russian - borscht (beetroot soup) and beef stroganoff (braised meat with mushrooms), named after the Earl Stroganov - a very prosperous magnate who owned several restaurants in Odessa, which were accessible only for well-to-do gentlemen. This dish was then recreated by french chef Andre Dupont specially for Stroganov's restaurant at the end of the 19th century.
When the preparation is over, you will have time to relax with your friends. Once everything is cooked, you will sit around the kitchen table and enjoy the meal you prepared.
After the cooking class, your driver will drop you back at your hotel to have a rest after your delicious dinner.
• Russian - borscht - Beetroot soup
• Beef Stroganoff - Braised meat with mushrooms
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Moscow hotelDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.