Private Bordeaux Tour in a Citroën 2CV with Wine tasting at a château - 3h
Get onboard your 2CV for an unforgettable visit of Bordeaux! Your chauffeur will reveal the most unexpected anecdotes that have made the history of Girondine capital...
During this ride, you will discover the must-see monuments and spots of Bordeaux, such as the Place de la Bourse and its water mirror or the emblematic Chartrons district. You will also enjoy a breathtaking view of the city on the other side of the Garonne River!
Finally, you will appreciate a visit / wine-tasting at Château les Carmes Haut-Brion. Belonging to the Pessac-Léognan appellation, it is the only château still in Bordeaux!
* Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people (plus the chauffeur). If you book for 2 people you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people you will have two 2CVs, etc. When there are several 2CVs, we drive in convoy.
** The visit / wine-tasting at Château Les Carmes Haut-Brion can take place at another château of the Pessac-Léognan appellation if this one is not available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- visit / wine tasting (2 wines) at a prestigious château
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bordeaux
- Private Guide
- Transport by private vehicle (2CV)
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Les Carmes Haut Brion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quinconces Esplanade (Esplanade des Quinconces), Bordeaux France
The biggest square of Bordeaux.
Pass By: Eglise St Louis des Chartrons, 51 rue Notre Dame Place de Langalerie, 33000, Bordeaux France
An emblematic church and district of Bordeaux.
Pass By: La Cite du Vin, 134 quai de Bacalan Esplanade de Pontac, 33300, Bordeaux France
A modern and amazing museum dedicated to the wine.
Pass By: Le Pont Jacques Chaban Delmas, Bordeaux France
The new vertical lift bridge of Bordeaux.
Pass By: Pont de Pierre, Entre la Place Bir Hakeim et la Place de Stalingrad Au-dessus de La Garonne, 33000, Bordeaux France
The oldest bridge of Bordeaux.
Pass By: Porte de la Monnaie, Quai de la Monnaie, 33000, Bordeaux France
A beautiful door in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Croix, Place P.Renaudel, Bordeaux France
An example of Roman church in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Place St Michel Bordeaux, Proche des Marche des Capucin Et de la Place de la Victoire a Cote du Cours de Lyser, 33000, Bordeaux France
A famous square in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, Bordeaux France
A medieval door from the Middle Ages.
Stop At: Chateau Les Carmes Haut Brion, 20 rue des Carmes, 33000, Bordeaux France
During this private tour, you will have a visit and wine tasting at château Les Carmes Haut-Brion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Tour Pey-Berland, Place Pey-Berland, 33000, Bordeaux France
You will see the cathedral and the City Hall of Bordeaux.
Pass By: Porte Cailhau, Place du Palais, 33000, Bordeaux France
Another medieval door in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Place de la Bourse, 33000, Bordeaux France
The "showcase" of Bordeaux with the famous water mirror.
Pass By: Allees de Tourny, 33000, Bordeaux France
To see the best example of Mascarons in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Grand Theatre, 2 Place de la Comedie, 33024, Bordeaux France
One of the most beautiful monument of Bordeaux from the XVIII century!
Departure Point :42 Allées d'Orléans, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Traveler pickup is offered
The departure can take place from your cruise ship, hotel or apartment located in Bordeaux. Thank you for specifying this when you make your booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.