Private Bora Bora Snorkeling Cruise with Optional Vegetarian Lunch on the Beach
Discover your own underwater paradise on a private cruise of Bora Bora’s snorkeling hotspots. Lounge on the deck of a private vessel as you glide around this Pacific island, stopping to swim in lagoons, snorkel amid colorful coral and schools of tropical fish, and see stingrays and blacktip reef sharks. When booking, choose the 3-hour cruise or upgrade to the 6-hour cruise that includes a barbecue picnic lunch on a motu (a reef islet).
Vegetarian or Regular BBQ lunch is possible for the 6-hour cruise.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Bora Bora hotels only)
- Local guide
- Lunch - If the 6-hour option is selected
What's excluded :
After pickup at your hotel or the Vaitape pier, board your private boat for your 3- or 6-hour snorkeling cruise, with your own captain who shows you the best of Bora Bora’s lagoons and coral reefs.
Set off around the island to prime spots based on your interests and the conditions that day. You may head to shallow waters to see stingrays and blacktip reef sharks, either swimming in the water under guidance from your captain or just observing from the boat. You’ll also snorkel around coral gardens teeming with fish.. If you are new to snorkeling or nervous in the ocean, your captain is happy to assist you so that you feel at ease in the water.
If you select the 6-hour tour you will have an additional stop for lunch at a pristine motu beach with a view of Bora Bora’s Mt Otemanu and a sparkling blue lagoon. While your captain prepares a Polynesian-style barbecue picnic, you can relax on the white sand and cool off in the clear waters. When lunch is ready, eat at a shaded table on the beach, choosing from dishes such as grilled fish, chicken, or beef, served with salad, fruit, and other sides. Afterward, enjoy more time to snorkel, swim, or sunbathe at your leisure.
• Moana Adventure Tours, Povai Bay Bp 220, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.