Private Bohol and Chocolate Hills with Loboc River Cruise
Join this day tour to explore Bohol, located east of Cebu is an island province that is naturally beautiful and historically rich. Its capital city, Tagbilaran, has tree-lined plazas and stone buildings, including a church built by the Jesuits in the 18th century. The province has gained a reputation as a site of some of the best beaches in the country. Along its coastlines are numerous isles including Panglao, Cabilao, Mahinay and Lapinpin, which are excellent diving spots.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Hills Natural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Loboc River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Baclayon Church
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary, 14 Canapnapan km.14, Canapnapan, Corella, Bohol, Corella 6300 Philippines
First stop is the Philippine Tarsier Foundation in the town of Corella, which serves as a refuge for the smallest primate in the world, the tarsier. Observe these rare, nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat and be amazed by their agility as they move about, leaping from one tree to the other, and swivel their heads nearly 360 degrees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chocolate Hills Natural Monument, Carmen Philippines
You will pass by Bilar man-made forest, a thick undergrowth of towering mahogany trees grown on the fringes of the highway leading to the Chocolate Hills, the country’s geological wonder. From a distance, these hills look like huge candy drops that change in color with the season, and are aptly named ‘chocolate’ when the hill grasses turn deep brown in summer.
We will hike up to the viewpoint for a bird’s eye view of the surrounding area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loboc River Cruise, Loboc Philippines
Loboc River where a cruise downstream on a floating restaurant is made more enjoyable with a delectable lunch served on board.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baclayon Church Municipal Tourism Activity Center, 6301 Philippines
In Baclayon, visit a centuries-old stone church that houses a museum containing a collection of religious art, ecclesiastical vestments, as well as librettos of church music inscribed in Latin on animal skins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel located within Tagbilaran / Panglao Return point: Your hotel located within Tagbilaran / Panglao
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.