Private Bohemian's Local Bistrots, Wine & Cheese Tour with a Local
Discover the typical Parisian bohemian night out on this foodie tour with a local. From delicious wine to sweet crepes let the flavors of Paris take you away. Pair your tasty glass of wine with local treats and French cheeses. You will feel like a true Parisian!
Walk into bohemian French brasseries and try some of their best local wines. Explore Place de la Contrescarpe and visit a classic little restaurant where you'll enjoy a cheese platter and the option between Brouilly AOP (red wine) or the white wine alternative, Côtes Catalanes IGP. What are you in the mood for? A friendly local can give you the best recommendations depending on your tastes.
Learn about a French classic, crepes. Whether sweet or savory is your preferred flavor you can enjoy this French pancake just the way you like it!
In the heart of the lively Rue Mouffetard, you'll find your next wine stop. Enjoy a glass of savory Chinon (red), paired perfectly with a cheese platter.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 Wine Tastings
- Snacks - 3 Local Food Tastings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eglise Saint-Etienne-du-Mont de Paris, 6 Place Sainte Genevieve, 75005 Paris France
Enjoy your first wine and tasting at a classic little restaurant at the lovely Place de la Contrescarpe just around the corner of this amazing landmark!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Place Monge, Pl. Monge, Paris France
Learn about the history of crepes and choose between savory and sweet close to Place Monge!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Eglise St-Medard, Rue Mouffetard, Paris France
Enjoy the view of the beautiful Church St. Médard and enter the 100% French brasserie where you will taste the delicious Terrine Maison
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :13 Rue de Navarre, 75005 Paris, France
Return Detail :53 Rue Censier, 75005 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.