Private Bogotá Bike Tour - 4 hours. Includes tour guide, bikes, and snacks.
Bogota is a global icon for promoting the use of bicycles as an alternative mode of transportation. Cycle through the city streets on this group bike tour. Discover the network of 376 kilometers of bike routes that allow the city to do the Car Free Day, Sunday bike routes and Night bike routes in December.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Get to know Bogotá's heart and the place where Bogota was founded as a city.
Pass By: Plazoleta Chorro de Quevedo, Cl. 12b #22 2-98, Bogotá, Colombia
Get to know Bogota's foundation place.
Pass By: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
Get an eye on Bogota's major square and unveil its secrets.
Pass By: Avenida Carrera 7, Bogota Colombia
If your tour is booked on Sunday, allow yourself to experience Ciclovia at Carrera Septima as a born and bread Bogotanian.
Pass By: National Museum of Colombia, Carrera 7 N. 28-66, Bogota 110311 Colombia
Contemplate a building that used to be a prison, which has turned into a museum.
Pass By: La Macarena, Calle 27 carrera 5, Bogota Colombia
Hungry? Step by to one of the gastronomic districs of Bogota while you have one of the best vierws of the city from the hills.
Pass By: Parque de Usaquen, Carrera 6A Calle 118, Bogota Colombia
Enjoy a dash of colonial history by one of the oldest and most beatiful districts of Bogota while cycling .
Pass By: El Virrey Park, Cl. 88, Bogotá, Colombia
If it is a Sunday you might step by here for you to see one of the biggest metropolitan park in Bogotá.
Stop At: Barrio Chapinero Central, Bogota, Colombia
If the tour is taken on s=Sunday, you might step by here for you to know one of the oldest neighborhoods in bogota, its architecture, people and history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Bogota, Bogota
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you are staying, so we can pick you up there.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.