Private Boating Tour with Guide
Located in downtown Ft Myers, places us in a central location to have easy access to multiple of exciting destinations. Our vessel is a 27' catamaran, making it a very stable and safe with plenty of room to move around while under way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- 2 large coolers are onboard and stocked with ice for your use. Shore lunch packages are available for advance purchase.
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Food and drinks purchase at destinations are not included. We do offer water and lite beverages. We have two large coolers & ice on board. Your welcome to bring your favorite drinks and snacks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Florida
Picnic Island is a primitive Island destination offering a scenic walking trails through the Mangrove forest along with beach and lagoon to relax in. Dogs are welcome and love the experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: W. P. Franklin North Campground, 17850 N Franklin Lock Rd, Alva, FL 33920-3106
This is beautiful trip up the Caloosahatche passing through the Franklin Lock. The trip is optional to have a shore lunch at the park or stop at a primitive island or maybe the Boat House restaurant for a dip in the pool.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :2360 W First St, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.