Private boat trip to Capri
You will be able to explore from the sea one of the most beautiful islands in the world aboard a private boat, where there will be only you and an experienced sailor.
You'll have plenty of time to make several stops in the island's coves to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Capri.
During the tour, if you wish, you will have the opportunity to stop for lunch in one of the restaurants by the sea, the sailor will accompany you to the pier of the structure and will wait for your return to continue the tour.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Fuel costs
- Beach towels
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Freshwater shower
- Stereo / bluetooth speaker
- Tasting of homemade "limoncello"
- Expert skipper / professional guide
What's excluded :
- Pick-up service from / to the hotel
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
We will sail to the bay of Marina Piccola, with a visit to the Cave of the Sailors
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Visit to the cave
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Visit to the cave
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
We will sail along the west coast of the island that houses the Lighthouse of Punta Carena, the second largest lighthouse in Italy.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
You will see from the sea Villa Malaparte, a private house created by the Italian writer Curzio Malaparte, situated on a narrow rocky promontory, which seems to rise from the sea.
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
You will see the famous Faraglioni di Capri closely.
The three rock peaks to the south east of the island are the key stage of each tour. We will pass under the arch of Faraglione di Mezzo and take a unique souvenir photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
To enter the cave you will make a boat change. You will climb one of the rowing boats operated by a private company and visit the cave from the inside. The duration of the visit may vary depending on the length of the row of waiting boats. Extra ticket for 14 euros / pax.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
We will enter the Cave of the Coral, famous for the red color of the corals that are inside the cave, just below sea level.
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
You will look from the sea to the famous Natural Arch, an arch-shaped rock structure, formed by natural causes, following exogenous and endogenous erosion processes that have affected the rocks.
Departure Point :Capri Precious Boat Tours, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.