Private Boat Tour Kotor - Lady of the Rock - Blue Cave up to 6 passengers
The most unique of this tour is sightseeing of entire Boka Bay.
The Blue Cave situated in Lustica peninsulla rightfully carries the title of the most wanted attraction in our Bay.This cave was created by force of waves, clashing the 100mt high cliff for hundreds of years.This is our first stop, where you can enjoy 30 mins of swimming in marvelous cave crystal blue water.It was named the Blue Cave because of its unusual blue color which is the result of the reflection of sun rays on clear sunny days.
After the cave, we will make a short sightseeing of Mamula Island, which was used as a prison during World Wars.
Proceeding ahead we will enter one of the three submarine tunnels, which served to hide submarines during Second World War.
Our next stop will be Lady of the Rocks, the artificial Island in front of Perast, made in 15th Century . The island is famous for its stunning Catholic church made by Venetians in 1630.By extraordinary panoramic view of Perast, we are getting back to Kotor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multilanguage Skipper
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- WiFi on board
- Fresh water shower on board
- Chemical toilet on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
Starting point of our tour is in the heart of town.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Lustica, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
Currently the Blue Cave is the most popular and wanted attraction in our Bay. Natural cave created by waves impact over a hundreds of years in the bottom of over 100 meter cliff. Our recommendation is to stop for the swimming and diving for 45 minutes into the blue water of the cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mamula Fortress, Island Lastavica, Herceg-Novi, Herceg-Novi Municipality Montenegro
Mamula island is located at the entrance of the Bay of Kotor. The island has been formerly known as Lastavica. It is circular in shape,200 meters in diameter. About 80percent of the island is occupied by a fortress built in the mid-19th century by austro-hungarian general Lazar Mamula after which the island was eventually named. The fortress purpouse has been preventing the enemy entrance into Boka kotorska bay.
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
This is the most beautiful artificially created island in our country, The legend of how the island was made is an interesting story that you will hear from our captain during your tour.
Most important part of the island is the church , that erected in 1630 and it contains a large collection of silver plates with reliefs showing the development of seafaring life in Boka. Interior of church is decorated with 68 paintings Tripo Kokolja.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Next sightseeing enjoyment is Perast , charming, stunning, idyllic, breathtaking old town. This small baroque town reached its height of glory in the 17th and 18th century. Perast has one main street by the sea, the other inside the town is stairs climbing up the hill. Perast is may be small, but it is jammed packed with 16 churches, 17 palazzos and town museum. Its authentic, original aesthetics has earned it the honor of being designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Visiting Perast and the islands will pull you into the world of seafarers, love, human impermanence and longevity of memory.
Departure Point :Limitless Speed Boat Tours Kotor Montenegro, E80, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.