Private boat tour from Sorrento to Capri and Positano - Raffaelli Shamal 40
Do not miss the opportunity to experience a special day: a fantastic boat trip to discover exclusive destinations such as Capri and Positano. There is no better way to experience the beauty of the island of Capri from the sea, discover every hidden and secret corner, such as the famous caves (Bianca, Verde, Azzurra), the Punta Carena lighthouse, the faraglioni, the Arco Naturale , the port of Marina Piccola, Villa Malaparte, Villa Jovis and the jump of Tiberius.
Immerse yourself in the blue and crystal waters of the island and then enjoy a drink on board before going on the island for a walk and to enjoy some free time to see the city center with the "Piazzetta", the shops and the famous streets.
The tour continues towards the Amalfi coast where you will make a stop at the Li Galli islands for an unforgettable immersion in the sea, before arriving in Positano, where you will have the opportunity to get off and take a walk in the famous picturesque landscape of this city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up A / R Hotel- Port
- Beach towels
- Soda/Pop - coca-cola - coca-light - lemonsoda - peroni beer - white or red wine - prosecco - limoncello - water
- Snacks - Snacks and fruit - at the customer's discretion
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- VAT as per law
What's excluded :
- Landing / embarkation fee for the boat: € 100 (for Capri Marina Grande only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento will be your departure point! It is located on a tuff rock over the sea dominating the horizon. On the top of the rock, the intense green vegetation harmoniously mingles with the colors of the town of Sorrento. For ancient people, Sorrento and the Sorrento Coast were the land of the mythical mermaids, the sirens who tempted the seamen with their song
Stop At: Parco Filosofico dell'Isola di Capri, Via della Miglera, Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The tour continues towards the Amalfi coast, for a journey along the most famous coast in the world, characterized by cliffs overlooking the sea and lush vegetation. You will make a stop at the Li Galli islands for an unforgettable immersion in the sea, before arriving in Positano, where you will have the opportunity to get off and take a walk in the famous picturesque landscape of this city.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up A / R Hotel- Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.