PRIVATE Boat Tour!
Sharing what I my passionate about sailing while showing the most beautiful sites of the cityThis is what makes me do this job everyday.
During this 2 hours of pure nature instincts you can seat back and relax while we take you to the best view points.
To make sure you know what you are looking at at a brief explanation of the monuments will be done.
Delight yourself with some snacks and drinks and enjoy the most beautiful perspective of the city's monuments and sites while embracing a new and exciting experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Snacks, Water, Soft Drinks, Beer and Wine
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We are living in difficult times, in order to keep our guests safe, we will take temperature readings before boarding, we will also have available disinfectant gel and masks, and its use on board is MANDATORY.
If your temperature is 38º celsius / 100.40 fahrenheit or higher you will not be able to board, receiving a full refound.
Safety is our highest priority, and all measures are being taken to ensure the safety of our guests.
Thank you for understanding.
Sail with your friends or family through the waters of the Tagus River, feeling the wind enjoying the views and monuments.
Learn from the crew's explanations and enjoy our drinks.
• Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
• Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei, Praceta do Cristo Rei 27A Não é localizado em Lisboa e sim em Almada, Almada 2800-058 Portugal
• Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
• Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
• MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology, Avenida Brasilia Central Tejo, Lisbon 1300-598 Portugal
• Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
• Palacio Nacional da Ajuda, Largo da Ajuda, Lisbon 1300-018 Portugal
Departure Point :Breeze Passion - Nautical Experiences, LDA, Doca de Alcântara/Doca do Espanhol, Porta 3, 1350-352 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In order to keep our guests safe, we will take temperature readings before boarding, we will also have available disinfectant gel and masks, and its use on board is MANDATORY. If your temperature is 38º celsius / 100.40 fahrenheit or higher you will not be able to board, receiving a full refound.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.