Private Boat Excursion from Naples to Positano
Spend an unforgettable day cruising from Naples to the charming village of Positano on this private boat excursion. Your captain will meet you in Naples at the Mergellina Port and then you’ll set off and cruise across the beautiful Bay of Naples, enjoying views of the Sorrento Peninsula along the way. At the tip of the peninsula you’ll enter the Bay of Salerno and follow the Amalfi Coast to reach Positano, one of the most picturesque villages in all of Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Local skipper
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lungomare Caracciolo, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122, Naples Italy
Start your excursion by meeting your captain and boat at the Mergellina harbor just west of the Lungomare in Naples.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion from Naples to Positano on the Amalfi Coast. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- The Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast have been admired for their natural beauty since ancient times, and the best way to see this area is by boat! On this private boat excursion you’ll enjoy gorgeous views around the Bay of Naples as you cruise along the Sorrento coastline dotted with private villas and seaside fishing villages.
- Sit back and relax as you look across the bay to views of Mt. Vesuvius and Naples, with the islands of Ischia and Procida in the distance.
- Admire a fabulous view of the island of Capri as you reach the tip of the Sorrentine Peninsula and then continue along the famous Amalfi Coast. The views are spectacular!
- Stop and swim in the most scenic spots and experience the beauty of the unique coastline.
- Cruise past the little-known fishing village of Nerano, which features several quaint beach-side restaurants that are a fine place to stop at for lunch and a swim.
- One of the more notable sights that this excursion features is the Li Galli Islands, famed as Homer’s location of the Sirens that tempted Ulysses in “The Odyssey.” The islands are located just off the coast of Positano, a colorful village sprawled vertically up the mountainside.
- Cruise over to Positano, known as the “Vertical City” because of its pastel homes spilling down the mountainside. Disembark for free time to explore the town’s maze of streets, fine local shops, cafés, and luxury hotels. Enjoy some free time in the village before heading back to Naples.
- On this boat excursion you’ll see the beautiful Bay of Naples from sea and spend time in Positano all in one day without feeling rushed. Your private captain will take you to all the not-to-be-missed sights while you lounge on the boat's sundeck, stopping for a swim if you would like every once in a while in different bays and lagoons. With multiple boat sizes to choose from, you can customize your excursion for a relaxed and memorable day cruising from Naples to Positano!
Pass By: Baia di Ieranto, Massa Lubrense Italy
Stop to swim in this picturesque bay near the very tip of the Sorrentine Peninsula.
Pass By: Marina del Cantone, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
The tiny town of Nerano and its seaside village of Marina del Cantone is a perfect spot to stop for lunch or a swim at the Blue Flag beach.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Enjoy free time on shore in Positano to explore on your own, stroll along the beach, and do some shopping in the beautiful boutiques.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
While in Positano you can choose to visit the town's main church, dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta, which is easy to spot with its colorful ceramic tiled dome.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Cruise through the archipelago off the Amalfi Coast not far from Positano.
Departure Point :Mergellina and Saint Nazzaro Harbour, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.