Private Blue Mountains Escape The Crowds Tour
Take a COVID SAFE private tour with your own family group and no other guests to The Blue Mountains. Sit back and enjoy as we get off the beaten track exploring further than typical tours.
Ideal for photography and nature enthusiasts, our clients love the flexibility we offer, with options such as wildlife parks, bushwalking, wildlife spotting, shopping in a mountain village, breathtaking scenic views, a historic pub lunch or cafe topping off the day with the three sisters in the afternoon.
Take as little or as long as you like at each stop, this day will be a memorable experience for years to come.
Sure we’ll see the important stuff, but there’s a lot more to The Blue Mountains that you’ll get to see with a large group. We go places the large groups can’t go enjoying the tranquillity of nature with no crowds, no traffic.
Your guide has over 10 years industry experience to bring you this truly amazing experience, don’t take our word for it, see what our guests have to say.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Flexible departure to suit airport pickup to 12:00 PM
- Optional Sunset Times
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore in the privacy and comfort of your own vehicle as we escape the crowds to unlisted secluded lookouts and waterfalls.
Our clients love the flexibility of this tour where you can spend as little or as long as you like at each stop. Upon departure from your hotel have a conversation with your guide on topics of interest rather than simply listening to the commentary you'll likely forget.
Upon arriving into the mountains We make a stop to run through the day in detail over morning tea. This helps us understand what's important to you shaping the tour to suit your interests.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
This mountain village is a popular destination for village shopping and lunch. With an eclectic number of village-style shops you'll immerse yourself in the local mountains atmosphere. There are a number of cafe's offering a great range of quality gourmet foods. It can be popular here but well worth a visit as you can spend as much or as little time here as you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Photographing the Three Sisters must be considered as a highlight of the day and time it so the Three sisters are displayed at their best, in the afternoon light from the west. Although hard to avoid groups at this stop, we find the best time to visit is late-afternoon when the bulk of passengers have moved on, we save the best for last.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
EscapeScenes are a small family business and provide hotel pickups to all travellers within Sydney CBD. We accommodate for all ages please advise if you are travelling with children under 7 years so we can provide seats.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not all attractions will have availability and may require a pre booking, please ensure tickets prior to booking.
- We welcome all ages, please advise if infant or child seats are required.
- Groups over 4 Passengers travel in a Toyota Commuter or similar.
- A reasonable level of fitness is assumed when booking this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Travel in a private group with no other guests to reduce the risk of infection.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.