Private Blue Cave, Hvar and Vis tour with Mercan 34 speedboat
Find out why this tour is the best one you can find and why this will be a highlight of your holiday.
Take the opportunity and book this private boat tour for a special price this season! We want you to feel safe in your group of people, to give you a chance to still experience and visit the most beautiful Islands and, at the same time, to be responsible and aware of the Covid19 virus.
Join us on the island hopping adventure and visit popular islands (Hvar, Vis, Budikovac and Pakleni islands), natural phenomenon Blue Cave, taste traditional Dalmatian cuisine, discover stunning beaches, coves and bays and enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, all in one day. It is a perfect way to discover the undiscovered.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer by boat
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees to the Blue Cave
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
Blue Cave with its silvery-blue color, created by light refraction of sunlight entering through a crack in the stone, it leaves nobody indifferent.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Komiza, Komiza, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
A typical Mediterranean fisherman place located on the western coast of the Island of Vis
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: StinivaVis, Zuzeca 5 Marinje Zemlje, Vis, Island of Vis 21480 Croatia
Stiniva was declared the most beautiful beach in Europe in 2015. It is very important to know that we can’t enter the Stiniva beach with our speedboat because the bay is under environmental protection. However, we will do sightseeing so you can admire the beauty of the pure nature of beautiful Stiniva bay
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
Beautiful clear sea, beach and a small bar make this place a perfect place to take a swim or snorkel, laze on the beach, or stroll on the pretty island
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
This location will leave you breathless - it is time for Pakleni islands. Pakleni islands are a group of small islands (approx. 20 of them) around the island of Hvar
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hvar Island, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
You will visit Hvar town and the things that make this town so special are historical – cultural heritage, a fortress on the top of the town (20 min to get up) with the best view of town Hvar, its sea surrounded, a lot of cool bars/restaurants and many more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Lead customer name, contact number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.