Private Biking Experience
This is a private biking tour that you can enjoy with your friends, family or your couple!
Get ready for a ride where the charming walls with their natural beauty and the sea breeze refresh your spirit in this adventure while listening to what a local, expert guide will tell you about the secrets, culture, traditions, and folklore of this beautiful city.
We’ll visit the most remarkable spots in Cartagena and the local neighborhoods of Getsemaní, Manga and San Diego.
Snacks, fresh fruits and soft drinks are included in the ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike rental
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Walled City of Cartagena
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
While biking you will get to know all the most important spots for Cartagena de India's history. You will have a specialized bilingual guide that will guide through Cartagena's magical streets. You can stop to take pics and try local sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Plaza de la Aduana, Cartagena Colombia
La Aduana Square, is the largest square in Cartagena, where colonial administrative offices were built, also with a statue in memory of Cristóbal Colon, and the house of the founder of Cartagena Pedro de Heredia.
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of St. Catherine of Alexandria, Calle de los Santos de Piedra, Cra. 4 Centro historico de Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Colombia
The church start to build in 1577 and completed 84 years later, located on the corner of Bolivar Park and Proclamation Square.
Pass By: Torre del Reloj, Carrera 7, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
The Clock Tower was the main entrance of the walled city. Only one of the three open doors existed, the other two were used to gun room and a chapel. The clock was brought from the United States in 1874, and 63 years later it was replaced by the current clock, imported from Switzerland.
Pass By: Plaza Bolivar, Cartagena Colombia
It was originally called Plaza de la Cathedral. In 1610 the Holy Court of the Inquisition began its functions in Cartagena and was renamed of La Inquisición Square, until the 11th of November 1896 when in honor of Simón Bolivar adorned with a monument of the "El Libertador".
Pass By: Plaza de La Trinidad, Cartagena Colombia
It is called La Trinidad Square since 1643, when the Church of the Holy Trinity was completed build.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- • Don't leave the group during the experience. • Don't talk to or accept anything from strangers. • Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.